Graduation, certificate distribution day… a dear child has many names. The end of school starts the wonderful and long-awaited summer, but graduation can be the golden age of hair crises. Fortunately, simple is beautiful: when a last-minute panic strikes, a low bun to the rescue! Make a spectacular and quick hairstyle – so that your graduation cap fits like a dream.
3 products, 5 steps
You should not do a high hairstyle under the graduation cap, because the cap descends surprisingly deep on the head. Even before doing the hairstyle, measure where the cap will fit on your head – and where you should put the bun. Despite its simplicity, the classic low bun needs the right products so that the hairstyle lasts all day. After all, the hairstyle must withstand all the awkward party conversations with distant relatives!
Step by step instructions:
- Put the hair in a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- Apply a small amount of Four Reasons Original Smooth & Shine Serum to the hair to add moisture: it smoothes frizzy hair and gives a beautiful shine. You can easily get structure and hold with Four Reasons Original Fiber Wax.
- Twist and flick! Wrap the hair around the ponytail while twisting the hair into a beautiful spiral.
- Secure the knot with a pin.
- Finish with Four Reasons Original Freeze & Shine Hairspray and tame even the unruliest of loose hair.
A low bun never fails. Use this hairstyle especially when time is short, but the day will be long!